Six Critical Things You Should Know About Park View
1. Park View provides uncommonly good care, compassion, communication and convenience.
2. Our quality measures are among the best in the community. Hospitals and physicians refer their patients to Park View with confidence. Ask your referring physician about us.
3. Our facility allows for a comprehensive scope of care—an array of medical services, specialties and technologies all under one roof. Our staff allows for specialization, and each member works in a dedicated role resulting in excellent, focused treatment and caregiving.
4. Park View is a well-known and respected provider of comprehensive, in-patient mental health programming for adult and seniors focused on goal-oriented solutions. We are unique in offering Dual Diagnosis care. Our experienced team includes an attending physician, psychiatrist, psychologist, mental health aides and social works trained in the management of mental health disorders.
5. A nurturing and inclusive experience awaits both residents and their families. Families are encouraged to be part of the recovery process with their active presence and emotional support. We have a 24/7 visiting policy.
6. Focused, specialized care units and floors are dedicated to residents with similar treatment needs, levels of care and attention, and necessary oversight. Residents also feel more at ease recuperating with those experiencing similar recovery challenges. Some of our dedicated care areas include: Transitional/Rehab care, Dementia care and Cardiac care.